Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Miracle

My Miracle for the day? I am getting my energy back. It started yesterday. I went from feeling like I had been through a shredder one day to feeling like I could fly the next. I'm almost back to my old hyperactive self. This journey has not been easy in any way, except that it was the journey to my One True Love. I will do anything to be with him. Being with him is my soul purpose in life...yes, pun intended... :-)

Can you imagine? Before I embarked on the last leg of this adventure, I was working full time, taking care of my aging father at home, dancing at least 4 hours a night, 4 nights a week, plus dancing after hours on the weekends until 4 or 5 AM and I still found time to write music and perform live occasionally. Three hours of sleep a night kept me going most of the week. I was nicknamed the energizer bunny among other things. Right now, it's hard for me to imagine what it felt like. Heck! I'm excited to be able to get up and walk across the room without feeling winded. For a while there I felt like I was 90 years old. I started to measure everything I do in terms of how many steps or movements I had to make to accomplish it. I stopped going to stores I once frequented because the walk from the parking lot was too strenuous. I bought as much as I could online because there was no way I could walk around a mall or superstore. I couldn't dance...I could hardly stand without feeling like I was breaking in half. For a while I couldn't even bend over to tie my shoes. I struggled with dressing every morning. I still made it to work everyday, on time. My father died before I was too weak to take care of him. I've been able to hide my weakness for the most part. When people see an overweight person, they expect them to be slow. The people that knew me before I put on so much weight just figured that I took the death of my dad hard.

The universe sent me some amazing helpers too. People that helped me at work so that I was able to keep my job. God has blessed them. I was able to take care of my mom and the house with help of neighbors and total strangers. There is no way I could have survived the last 2 winters without help shoveling snow. I am blessed. Thank you.

God...? Now for my next miracle....Can I get those orgasms back...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home