Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Mercury turns Direct March 25th

Mercury has been retrograde since the 2nd of March. I wouldn't be so concerned if I wasn't affected so by it's backward motion. As a Gemini, Mercury is my ruling planet. I don't suffer adversely and when I check my natal chart for what house the retrograde is impacting it is actually an exciting time for me. This Mercury retrograde in Pisces impacted my 6th house. The 6th house deals with health, healing & duty and is commonly referred to as the "House of Health". Although ruled by the zodiac sign Virgo, the 6th house is also ruled by the planet Mercury.

It's been like Old Home week in my brain this month. Loads of commotion going on right now. According to Alpha Life Trends, my favorite celestial website, Mercury in Pisces brings to the surface spiritual and intuitive qualities. Our true inner selves come out. Retrograde Mercury in Pisces allows us to review and revise our spiritual world.

So...Combining all that I have read and everything I know, I expect our physical ascension to be nearing it's end. I expect full consciousness...Fully awakened consciousness, like before the fall.

I used to dread Mercury retrogrades because I thought they might hamper communication between Twin & I. We have worked so hard to be in constant contact. It is our natural state now. Even when he is sleeping I sometimes wake him up to make sure we are still entwined. I miss the pressure I feel in my face when he's resting. Feels like we are in a totally new place.

Is this the new world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home