Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

COMPLETE

On my way to work this morning I saw it on a license plate, “CMPLETE”. Oh the sensation. It’s about time. I am so ready for my destiny….

I don’t exactly feel complete yet. We’ve been inching toward completion for a while now. After the recognition of yet another set of twins yesterday, things have stepped up a bit. The universe needs all incarnated twins to be in spiritual contact. Every awakened soul helps raise consciousness on earth.

I couldn’t breathe in my dreams last night. I kept gasping for air. It’s happened before but not like last night. When I dream I feel like I’m awake. I love my dreams. I fight a lot. Spend a lot of time on different kinds of space craft. I remember a dream in which I had my own personal craft. I parked it on my front lawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home