Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"I'M HERE"

That was my sign on the way to work this morning. Saturday it was "IWAIT4YOU". So near as I can tell, my twin has made it all the way to the kingdom. I'm bringing up the rear. I just wish I knew what I could do to catch up to him faster. I gave up looking for answers outside of myself long ago, but the closer we get, the more questions I have. Either I am not hearing the answers or there are no answers. My mind keeps going back to 22nd verse of The Gospel of Thomas....

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

I am assuming that since I hold the light, that I have also reached the kingdom, but there is still a limb or two that is keeping us from entering. So maybe he is there and can't get in without me. Maybe Jesus had a few more secret sayings that can help me understand. It's worth a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home