Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

"PURPOSE"

When I saw the word, I immediately understood why we are here on planet earth. After having been here for more years than I care to reveal, I doubt I would do it again. Fortunately, we don't have to. We got it right the first time around. I wonder if that has even been done before. Even Jesus decided to give it up after no one could quite grasp his true intentions. We can't give up. We are too much in love. I suppose that is why we were asked to take on such a demanding task. God knew we would see it through no matter what. We will do ANYTHING to be together. Takes some kind of crazy to love someone so much that you would blindly follow any path to get to them, huh? Crazy? NO! That is the love of God....All That Is...The Creator. Unconditional Love. Easiest way to learn to love unconditionally is to love someone who isn't physically with you. I think that's what "if you love something, let it go" was born from. When you free yourself from all conditions and attachments to an object or person, you are free to simply love. Pure love...Love is all there is. Sound too simple? It is that simple. When not in human form, we are pure love. As I understand it, all spiritual beings are part male, part female. We are both and neither. It is rare that even incarnated twins fully understand this. Sometimes the physical love blinds them to the true meaning of the union. Some days I wish I had kissed my twin. I wonder what it will be like to be in his arms. I shed a few tears each morning because I have to leave "us". I miss him. It's not the kisses that I miss...we never kissed. It's not his touch....we never touched. I do miss his smile..which I would wait forever to see again. But most of all I miss our spirit form. The form that doesn't involve separation on any level. We have worked very hard to dispel that illusion. We can never be apart regardless of our respective physical locations. Our Purpose here on earth is to be together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Conscious Observer said...

I'm feeling the vibes...keep it up

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home