Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Walking the Talk

I fear nothing. Not life, death or destruction. Fear only holds you back. I believe that fear alone is what kills you. Fear causes disease and destruction. I am fearless!

The company I work for was acquired by another and is going through yet another round of layoffs today. My job was never in jeopardy and I have no reason to think that it ever will be. So why am I sad?

I practice detached compassion, as that is the only form of compassion I know. I wholeheartedly believe that everything happens for a reason and things happen exactly as they are meant to. So why am I sad?

Several of my favorite people are being laid off today. I almost envy them. When I quit school with the hopes of renewing my singing career, I certainly didn't envision myself working as an executive assistant in an office some 10 years later. blah I dream of the day I can walk away from this job and not think of schedules, meetings and filing ever again.

My mood has forced me to reevaluate my fearlessness. Why am I sad? Because I now face the unknown. I face more work, more stress and less help. I feel like I am left on a sinking ship all alone. I am faced with the continuation of a job that I don't want to do and now I have no one around to help ease the pain. WOW....so that's what fear feels like. I do not like that feeling and now that I know what it's like, I know why it's so destructive.

So I am over it. Faith renewed. I know that everything is happening exactly as it should. I fear nothing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home