Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Synchronicity

It feels like we are getting closer and closer. Of course it has felt like that for years. The difference is, now we are one. Joined at the brain. I used to joke, before I knew of all this, that I was going to have myself surgically attached to his side as soon as I saw him again. Now I feel his heartbeat inside of my own. No need for the surgery now.
I suppose this sounds a little strange to anyone who has not met their twin. It’s not so much a physical relationship as it is a spiritual one. We just happen to have come here to be in love. Love is all there is.
Still, I ask everyday….”when can we be together?” I sound like a broken record after 11 years. When, when, when……Not a peep from God. So I ask my twin. He never seemed to know either. Well, not until this past weekend.
While driving along 8 Mile Friday night, I saw a license plate “HEKNOWS” Accompanying my sighting was a jolt of cosmic energy that originated in my Sacral Chakra and spread to my Crown. He knows! So now I no longer need to ask the question, when. As long as he knows when, I am content. He feels really calm now. When he is happy, I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home