Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Sunday, March 17, 2013


Happy 18th Anniversary

After 18 years you would think I could handle the anniversary of arbitrary dates with greater ease. I don't remember the date I fell in love. I'm pretty sure it was in February. I know it was a Friday. I had promised to attend a dating seminar with a classmate as long as we could go dancing afterward. As soon as we entered the club, I hit the dance floor and there he was. One smile is all it took for me to fall madly and completely in love. One smile and i suddenly realized what had actually occurred the first two times I saw him. Third time's a charm. Sure, I had noticed him. He was hard to miss and harder to ignore, but looks alone couldn't win my heart.  I was dancing for him from the moment I thought he was watching, but I just assumed he was watching for lack of anything better to do. Even though he was the perfect example of my "perfect" man, I just knew someone as attractive as him had to be taken. 
I miss his smile. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. We are attached by our soul and I trust with all my heart that we are one and that he knows best when the time is right for us to be together physically, but I still really miss his smile.

I cling to March 17th because it was the day I realized that he really did like me. The day he finally spoke to me. It was also the day he left. No warning, no good bye and he was gone. I knew in my heart he would come back and he did briefly. So now 18 years later I still celebrate March 17th as our anniversary as I wait for him to return once again. Happy Anniversary....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home