Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Anniversary

Fifteen years ago today i experienced the best, yet most difficult day of my life thus far. I've celebrated and mourned this day every year since 1995 with the exception of one. The joy comes flooding back as I'm reminded how happy I was to think that I had finally found my one true love. That joy slowly fading as I realized that happiness was still not within my reach. Then I think of the days and weeks afterward that only confirmed my worse fears, but still never losing hope and never forgetting how amazing true love feels. And since this just happens to also be St. Patrick's Day no one judges me for wanting to drink heavily. Happy Anniversary....Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home