Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

17 Years

St. Paddy's Day fell on a Friday 17 years ago.  I remember being really excited to go dancing. The Friday before, I thought I had finally gotten the attention of my Bouncer. He was walking around the club in a white hat so that I could easily follow him with my eyes.  At the end of the night he was standing by the nearly empty dance floor. Watching me dance as usual I hoped.  I caught a guy asking him "Did you ask her?"
Who me? Ask me what?
I smiled at him and he walked away.

This Friday had to be different. It was. Although we said fewer than 10 words to each other that night, I knew I was in love and by the end of the night I thought he felt the same way. 

The months that followed were confusing and amazing. I could feel him with me. I couldn't explain why and didn't really care how. I felt whole for the first time in my life and I knew he was the reason.  So much has happened since March 17th 1995.  The most amazing of which is our union...our connection...our love.

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2012...oh and Happy Anniversary to me! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home