Twin Flame

Only at the point of inner completion is it appropriate to bring together the Twin Flame. When you have reached a state of wholeness within ... you will begin to magnify your Divine Tonal Complement or Twin Flame. Thus, when you no longer feel a need for a partner ... he/she will appear. This is my personal twin flame experience.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Instant Orgasms

I happen to turn the tv to Grey's Anatomy the other night and portrayed in the show was a woman who was having spontaneous orgasms. And she wanted them to end. How crazy is that?

I really miss my "instant orgasms". Only once did I have to actually pull over on the side of the road until one subsided. I learned how to control my physical reaction to them, even if I didn't see them coming. I enjoyed each and every one of them. It feels like they will be returning soon. yea!

I used to think I was just oversexed...without the sex part. For most of my life I felt like I was on the verge of orgasms all the time. That's why I don't like to be touched. I guess that is also why I don't need to have sex. The slightest touch could spark an orgasm. Enjoyable of course, but it is not always appropriate to have public orgasms. Orgasms are fine while dancing, not so great when talking to your boss.

If I had to describe what it is like to meet God, I would say it feels like the most amazing orgasm you could imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home